Donor guide for setting up your text-giving donations:
- Enter Suncoast’s secure text-giving number: 727-240-2777
- Text the amount you would like to give to Suncoast.
- If you are a first time text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Tithes and Offerings. (Ex. ‘$50’ will go to Tithes and Offerings)
• If you text the amount & fund name than the funds will be attributed to that fund’s name. (Ex. ‘$10 Missions’)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
• If you text ‘Funds’ you will receive a reply text including a list of the funds names to choose to donate to.
• If you text ‘Help’ you will receive a reply text that states: “to give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text ‘Reset’ you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.